- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
US: LumiGrow hires Lori Kunz as National Accounts Manager
“I am very excited to join the LumiGrow team and to bring tried and true pragmatic horticultural LED lighting solutions to forward thinking production facilities” comments Lori. “My charter is to increase LumiGrow’s world-wide presence in commercial vegetable production and bring sustainable and economical business practices to farmers both small and large”.
No stranger to precision crop lighting, Ms. Kunz also brings over 3 years of experience using dynamic spectrum lighting to improve crop growth. Her firsthand knowledge with horticulture management as well as her experience using LED lighting as a profound catalyst for growth makes Lori an insightful addition to LumiGrow.
“I was enticed by LumiGrow’s partnership approach, working directly with growers to leverage powerfully advanced technologies. LumiGrow’s advancements with their smartPAR light sensor are unprecedented in the LED industry. Their DLI light sensor uses predictive algorithms to automate lighting strategies through their cloud-based software, and generates reports so that growers can understand what’s happening throughout the season. It’s an incredibly advanced solution that takes the guesswork out of LED lighting in the greenhouse, and I look forward to using the LumiGrow solution to improve crop production efficiency and profitability in a meaningful way” says Lori.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 US: Monsanto asks court to toss $289 million glyphosate verdict
- 09/19/2018 Kenya: Koppert invests in Latia training centre
- 09/18/2018 Rijk Zwaan opens brand-new R&D facility in Fijnaart
- 09/18/2018 "The program is so flexible that it can easily grow along with our company"
- 09/18/2018 "The Hague urban greenhouse cannot be made profitable"
- 09/17/2018 Tomatoes in new construction ensured of plenty of light
- 09/17/2018 China: Haifa Group aid Shandong farmers after typhoon Rumbia attack
- 09/17/2018 "Growers must get rid of their minority complex'"
- 09/14/2018 Public Auction former Brown Coir Export properties
- 09/13/2018 CAN (BC): UFV launches new Food and Agriculture Institute
- 09/13/2018 NL: New innovation center The Green East opened
- 09/12/2018 Strawberry Demo Day 2018 'Clean water, clean soil'
- 09/11/2018 Oil prices puts pressure on CMA CGM's EBIT, but they stay positive
- 09/11/2018 Urban-gro promotes industry veteran to Executive Vice President, Operations
- 09/11/2018 UL/CSA certified cable welding system launched
- 09/10/2018 US (AK): Matanuska Experiment Farm gains new director
- 09/10/2018 Biodegradable cultivation tarpaulin on Swedish land
- 09/10/2018 Bayer CEO doesn't suffer from buyer's remorse
- 09/07/2018 Welding award for KUBO
- 09/07/2018 US facility no longer wants to deal with New Zealand