Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
'Harnessing the power of biology'
UK: BBSRC releases Impact Report 2017BBSRC has published its latest Impact Report highlighting widespread impacts from investments, including impacts on industry, policy making, and research infrastructure and capacity.
World class bioscience research drives the UK's growing bioeconomy and lies at the heart of key areas of social policy. BBSRC is central to sustaining the UK bioeconomy by providing the knowledge and skills required to drive innovation and capture its benefits.
Every year BBSRC invests more than £450m in research, training, and capabilities, and this report highlights the impact of this invest across the UK and beyond.
Read BBSRC's Impact Report here.
Publication date: 3/1/2018
Other news in this sector: