- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Philips Lighting signs partnership agreement for Russian market
“We are sharing our knowledge and investing in training programs for Russian experts,” said Udo van Slooten, Business Leader Horticulture at Philips Lighting. ST Solution’s personnel have already completed multi-stage training programs in Russia and at Philips Lighting’s headquarters in Eindhoven.
Valentin Shchenikov, Technical Director of ST Solution, said that it made sense to partner with Philips Lighting in both the short- and long-term. “If you want to be the best you should work with the best producers,” he said. “We appreciate the Philips system approach. Because it’s not just selling luminaries, it's a ROI-philosophy with quality service at each project stage: from business planning to agronomic support during growing. For us Philips is an example of genuine teamwork.”
ST Solution provides smart horticultural systems, and greenhouse constructions for greenhouse projects throughout Russia. It has a Dialux certified design team and skillful installation team. Most recently they have been working with several new investors and on greenhouse projects in Russia, including the largest LED project worldwide at Agro-Inwest.
Agro-Inwest is one of Russia’s most innovative greenhouse produce companies. In 2017-2018 ST Solution built its greenhouses the size of 40 football fields, more than 25 hectare, for growing tomatoes and cucumbers. ST Solution helped install 120,000 GreenPower LED interlighting and GreenPower LED toplighting modules in less than three months in Russian winter time.
“We wanted to work with ST Solution because it has demonstrated sharp implementation times in Russia,” said Van Slooten. “The successful Agro-Inwest installation proved that ST Solution could deliver the local high level of service support that we look for in a partner.”
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 "Vertical farming in the Netherlands not an addition"
- 09/19/2018 US: California agriculture leads nation in funding for specialty crops
- 09/19/2018 Lower pepper exports for Spain
- 09/19/2018 UK: LEAF welcomes launch of new Agriculture Bill
- 09/19/2018 Queensland strawberry industry calls for calm in wake of tampering issue
- 09/19/2018 "Higher autumn prices won't compensate for poor eggplant season"
- 09/18/2018 Growers in Côte d’Ivoire create own growbags
- 09/18/2018 Dutch greenhouse suppliers unite in Dutch Greenhouse Delta
- 09/18/2018 UK Government presents Agriculture Bill
- 09/18/2018 "Asian markets still open"
- 09/18/2018 New Zealand: Brisk weather brings cheaper broccoli
- 09/17/2018 DUPLICATE Expansion of notice-based process for importation and interstate movement of fruits and vegetables
- 09/17/2018 Success of Agriculture Bill will be in the details, warns British Growers
- 09/14/2018 Romania: €87.8 million to support financing instrument for farmers
- 09/14/2018 Australia: Cucumber growers hit the jackpot
- 09/14/2018 US (CA): Strong production leaves lettuce market subdued
- 09/14/2018 Nuffield Zimbabwe seeking applicants for 2019 scholarships
- 09/14/2018 Nigeria: Overcoming knowledge barriers to nutritional security, higher income
- 09/13/2018 "Vietnam’s surging agro-economy marked by challenging opportunities"
- 09/13/2018 China: Seasonal peppers enter the market in large volumes