- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Red Sun Farms adds avocado to product range
According to Red Sun Farms Chief Operations Officer Carlos Visconti, “Consumers and retailers alike already associate Red Sun Farms with the very best in tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers. Now we have the opportunity to provide them with the highest quality Mexican avocados, produced using the best practices as perfected from years of experience.”
The avocados will be produced in Mexico, and distributed through the Red Sun Farms supply chain to service customers throughout North America.
“The avocado market is absolutely booming, and it only makes sense that we would become a part of that,” says Visconti, “We are confident that this new commodity will be a complimentary addition to our existing product catalogue.”
Production of the avocados is scheduled to begin second quarter of 2018.
For more information:
Red Sun Farms
2400 Graham Side Road
Kingsville, ON N9Y2E5
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 Share Logistics expanding in Europe and The Americas
- 09/21/2018 Certis USA names Taylor Aguilera as Regional Manager-Northern California
- 09/21/2018 US (MI): Food and agriculture grants boost asparagus business
- 09/21/2018 Belgium: Biobest receives Export Lion 2018 award
- 09/21/2018 US (OR): Fall Creek Farm & Nursery hires Matt Kramer
- 09/20/2018 Bayer outlines its vision for the future of agriculture
- 09/20/2018 Waitrose to have loose fruit and vegetable plastic bags removed by spring 2019
- 09/20/2018 Danish producer saves 75 tons of 'ugly' tomatoes
- 09/19/2018 US: Monsanto asks court to toss $289 million glyphosate verdict
- 09/19/2018 Kenya: Koppert invests in Latia training centre
- 09/18/2018 "The program is so flexible that it can easily grow along with our company"
- 09/18/2018 Rijk Zwaan opens brand-new R&D facility in Fijnaart
- 09/18/2018 "The Hague urban greenhouse cannot be made profitable"
- 09/17/2018 Tomatoes in new construction ensured of plenty of light
- 09/17/2018 China: Haifa Group aid Shandong farmers after typhoon Rumbia attack
- 09/17/2018 "Growers must get rid of their minority complex'"
- 09/14/2018 Public Auction former Brown Coir Export properties
- 09/13/2018 NL: New innovation center The Green East opened
- 09/13/2018 CAN (BC): UFV launches new Food and Agriculture Institute
- 09/12/2018 Strawberry Demo Day 2018 'Clean water, clean soil'