Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- CAN (BC): Pure Sunfarms gets sales license for 1.1 million sq.ft. greenhouse
- Dutch economist discusses benefits of urban agriculture
- Denmark: Mother plants shipped to 100,000 sq.ft. MMJ greenhouse
- US (PA): New “parklet” greenhouse provides green oasis & fresh veggies
- First plants in Pure Harvest Smart Farms’ desert greenhouse
Top 5 -last week
Bevo Agro appoints new director
Mr. Van Wieren is President of Van Wieren Developments, a company focused on land development and international consulting services. He was previously President of Van Wijnen Canada, a Canadian subsidiary of the Van Wijnen Group based in the Netherlands. Mr. Van Wieren has also served as the Technical Director and the National Team Head Coach for the Netherlands Ice Hockey Bond and has played, coached and managed at the club level. Mr. Van Wieren's career includes international marketing, management and coaching experience.
Bevo Agro is a North American supplier of propagated agricultural plants, operating approximately 53 acres of greenhouse facilities on 98 acres of land in Langley, BC and 20 acres of land in Pitt Meadows, BC. The company's main products are the propagation of vegetable plants such as tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, and other plants such as bedding plants, flowers and grasses. The company markets its products to established greenhouse growers, nurseries and retail outlets throughout North America.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 "The program is so flexible that it can easily grow along with our company"
- 09/18/2018 Rijk Zwaan opens brand-new R&D facility in Fijnaart
- 09/18/2018 "The Hague urban greenhouse cannot be made profitable"
- 09/17/2018 Tomatoes in new construction ensured of plenty of light
- 09/17/2018 China: Haifa Group aid Shandong farmers after typhoon Rumbia attack
- 09/17/2018 "Growers must get rid of their minority complex'"
- 09/14/2018 Public Auction former Brown Coir Export properties
- 09/13/2018 NL: New innovation center The Green East opened
- 09/13/2018 CAN (BC): UFV launches new Food and Agriculture Institute
- 09/12/2018 Strawberry Demo Day 2018 'Clean water, clean soil'
- 09/11/2018 UL/CSA certified cable welding system launched
- 09/11/2018 Urban-gro promotes industry veteran to Executive Vice President, Operations
- 09/11/2018 Oil prices puts pressure on CMA CGM's EBIT, but they stay positive
- 09/10/2018 Biodegradable cultivation tarpaulin on Swedish land
- 09/10/2018 US (AK): Matanuska Experiment Farm gains new director
- 09/10/2018 Bayer CEO doesn't suffer from buyer's remorse
- 09/07/2018 Welding award for KUBO
- 09/07/2018 US facility no longer wants to deal with New Zealand
- 09/07/2018 "In order to promote them, Peruvian chili peppers need to be linked to the gastronomy"
- 09/07/2018 ''Colorful beetroot varieties from north German fields are very popular''