Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bevo Agro appoints new directorBevo Agro announces the appointment of Mr. Larry Van Wieren to Bevo's Board of Directors, effective immediately.
Mr. Van Wieren is President of Van Wieren Developments, a company focused on land development and international consulting services. He was previously President of Van Wijnen Canada, a Canadian subsidiary of the Van Wijnen Group based in the Netherlands. Mr. Van Wieren has also served as the Technical Director and the National Team Head Coach for the Netherlands Ice Hockey Bond and has played, coached and managed at the club level. Mr. Van Wieren's career includes international marketing, management and coaching experience.
Bevo Agro is a North American supplier of propagated agricultural plants, operating approximately 53 acres of greenhouse facilities on 98 acres of land in Langley, BC and 20 acres of land in Pitt Meadows, BC. The company's main products are the propagation of vegetable plants such as tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, and other plants such as bedding plants, flowers and grasses. The company markets its products to established greenhouse growers, nurseries and retail outlets throughout North America.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/26/2018
Other news in this sector: