- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Quick reference guide for hydroponic growers
In a hydroponic system, the grower is responsible for providing all of the nutrients as a mixture in addition to supplementing. Therefore, you will need to understand the necessary inputs, what to monitor, and what not to do.
Upstart University has posted a list of guidelines rather than strict rules—every system is different based on type, grower, inputs, and crops.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 LEDs revolutionise the horticulture industry
- 09/18/2018 CAN (QC): 2,000 square feet of gardens to be added to school
- 09/18/2018 Brexit food security: An opportunity for vertical farming?
- 09/18/2018 US: Groups ask Congress to support urban/innovative farms
- 09/17/2018 Building the sustainable cities of the future
- 09/17/2018 US (GA): Hydroponic lettuce on the school lunch line
- 09/17/2018 Gotham Greens
- 09/14/2018 A farm on a shelf
- 09/13/2018 CAN (SK): Opportunities grow for Creighton container garden
- 09/13/2018 Container farm producer now also supplies farmers
- 09/12/2018 "Vertical farming sounds fantastic until you consider its energy use"
- 09/11/2018 US (GA): $5 million to help reduce energy costs of indoor farming
- 09/11/2018 Growing crops with roots in the mist
- 09/11/2018 US (GA): Campus dining uses produce grown in its greenhouse
- 09/10/2018 Malaysia: City dwellers grow veggies at home without soil
- 09/06/2018 How the right sales channel can make or break your vertical farm
- 09/06/2018 Is urban farming economically feasible or is it a recipe for a financial failure?
- 09/05/2018 "New responses to the way we grow food are a must to respond to the challenges of the future."
- 09/05/2018 US (PA): Plans advancing for greenhouse in former garage
- 09/04/2018 "We want to supply Amsterdam with locally grown food"