Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Cosmetics company partners with breeder to develop skincare productsVenn Skincare, a San Francisco-based company that researches, develops and produces skincare products featuring advanced science, technology and non-toxic ingredients announced partnership via MoU agreement with Asia Seed, a South Korea-based company that researches, develops and produces vegetables, including functional hybrid vegetables, and vegetable seeds.
Asia Seed will work together with Venn Skincare to research and develop functional hybrid vegetables and vegetable seeds specifically engineered to provide high concentrations of more potent skincare ingredients.
“This partnership is extremely exciting as it will help to inform next-generation products that have never been seen before,“ said Brian Oh, CEO and Founder of Venn Skincare. “Our R&D and brand positioning is based on bringing the most effective, safe and results-driven formulas to the marketplace. This partnership will allow for the development of skincare with greater potency that delivers visible and clinically-tested results.”
“It is not only just a partnership between Venn Skincare and Asia Seed, but it also indicates a great business opportunity between the U.S. and South Korea in the seed industry, skincare, and their R&D,” said Kyoung Oh Ryu, President and Founder of Asia Seed. “Asia Seed has been allocating 20% of its sales revenue towards R&D, and investing more than 5% into hybrids with extra health benefits. So, there can be more than tons of beneficial results through this partnership in terms of health, food, seed, agriculture, and lifestyle.”
For more information:
Publication date: 2/20/2018
Other news in this sector: