Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
British government conclusion:
Russia behind cyber attack on Maersk and APM Terminals
The virus that brought a number of large companies in Europe to a halt, including APM Terminals and Maersk Line, last summer, was spread by Russia. This is according to the British government. The malware first showed up in the Ukraine and spread to Europe from there. The British government is now saying that the virus comes from the Russian army, according to NOS. According to the British the Russians wanted to cause chaos in the Ukraine with the attack.
The virus spread further over Europe and also affected the systems of APM Terminals and Maersk. It took a few days before the terminals were able to function at full strength again. It also took a few days for Maersk to come 'online' again.
Publication date: 2/19/2018
Other news in this sector: