Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Marrone Bio Innovations hires new territory sales managersMarrone Bio Innovations announces that Cliff Lunsford, Noel Cornejo and Collin Briley have joined MBI as Territory Sales Managers.
Noel Cornejo is Territory Sales Manager for Northern San Joaquin Valley and resides in Merced, CA. Noel earned his Bachelor of Science in Plant Science at California State University-Fresno. While at Fresno State he interned for a local organic farmer and was also in charge of the school organic farm. Upon graduation he went to work for Helena as a Pest Control Advisor (PCA) and then for Wilbur-Ellis as a PCA working with biologicals and traditional products.
Collin Briley joins MBI as Territory Sales Manager in the Coastal California territory.
Collin attended Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Recreation, Parks, and Tourism Administration and a concentration in Outdoor Management. Collin expanded his education going back to school at College of the Sequoias in Visalia, California, to obtain his PCA license. As a PCA, Collin worked for AgriCare in Porterville, California, specializing in organic and conventional citrus and blueberries.
Cliff Lunsford is Territory Sales Manager in South Central Florida. Cliff comes to MBI with a background in farming and farm management. He spent many years assisting the family farm in Georgia and then on to manage the family farming business. He managed an organic blueberry farm in Southeast Georgia for Dole Berry Company and became the Director of Production for all of the Dole blueberry farms in the Southeast. He has an extensive background in row crops as well as blueberries.
For more information
Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc
1540 Drew Ave Davis CA 95618
Toll Free: 1.877.664.4476
Publication date: 2/20/2018
Other news in this sector: