Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are now the only people producing the tubers hydroponically"
- Oxygen level in water: an underestimated factor in plant growth
- Bitcoin mining powers tomato greenhouse
- How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- UV light provides novel method to improve crop performance and yield
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Illumitex and Grow Rebates report record yearIllumitex and Grow Rebates announce the largest year in the four-year history of their partnership. The two companies have continually been able to provide lighting solutions to high-value cultivators across the Northwest by assisting them in making the transition to more sustainable LED grow lights.
“Lighting is the largest and often the most complicated purchase for any grow operation,” says Rob Van Deist, Founder of Grow Rebates. “We are able to provide growers with solutions that help them save money and frequently get started faster by navigating the complex world of utility rebates.”
Grow Rebates and Illumitex work with grow operations to decrease the cost of LED lighting and, in many cases, can reduce the out of pocket cost of lighting to as low as $150 per light.
“Traditionally, LED lighting has been viewed as too costly for these start-up operations and that is simply not the case,” said John Spencer, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Illumitex. “The combination of cost reduction in technology and using the funds that have been made available, means these fixtures are now more affordable than ever.”
Illumitex and Grow Rebates plan on continued expansion in the Northwest by assisting cultivation facilities in Washington, Oregon, and Northern California.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/19/2018
Other news in this sector: