Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Illumitex and Grow Rebates report record yearIllumitex and Grow Rebates announce the largest year in the four-year history of their partnership. The two companies have continually been able to provide lighting solutions to high-value cultivators across the Northwest by assisting them in making the transition to more sustainable LED grow lights.
“Lighting is the largest and often the most complicated purchase for any grow operation,” says Rob Van Deist, Founder of Grow Rebates. “We are able to provide growers with solutions that help them save money and frequently get started faster by navigating the complex world of utility rebates.”
Grow Rebates and Illumitex work with grow operations to decrease the cost of LED lighting and, in many cases, can reduce the out of pocket cost of lighting to as low as $150 per light.
“Traditionally, LED lighting has been viewed as too costly for these start-up operations and that is simply not the case,” said John Spencer, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Illumitex. “The combination of cost reduction in technology and using the funds that have been made available, means these fixtures are now more affordable than ever.”
Illumitex and Grow Rebates plan on continued expansion in the Northwest by assisting cultivation facilities in Washington, Oregon, and Northern California.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/19/2018
Other news in this sector: