Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Update for traditional Chinese solar greenhouse: double insulationIn the past three months, the average temperature in north China was 5-6 degrees lower than last year. Meanwhile, the greenhouse heating cost jumped into another high level.
Amongst all kinds of greenhouses, a solar greenhouse is absolutely the most energy saving type. Indoor and outdoor temperature difference can be 15 degrees, so the low cost of construction and operation make the solar greenhouse the most popular greenhouse type in China.
On the other hand, it is well known that the old type traditional solar greenhouse has its disadvantages, such as high foundation work, lower automation level, etc.
Beijing Kingpeng Corporation updated this kind of greenhouse this year and got outstanding results for the first trial. "This newest solar greenhouse has a double layer structure on the back part instead of a back wall", they show us. "The whole greenhouse structure production is standardized and the greenhouse is covered with a special designed thermal curtain."
Also, farmers do not need to go into the greenhouse to check the temperature, humidity and others. "There will be an automated control system to adjust the temperature by opening and closing windows automatically and the environmental data will be sent to a userís app on their phone and computer. Users can control every parameter in the greenhouse by phone. This means, farmers do not need to go into the greenhouse in freezing nights, they can adjust internal environment whenever and wherever they want!"
According to Beijing Kingpeng, this newest type of greenhouse steps forward in 5 parts:
1. Better heat insulation effect. For example, the coldest days in Beijing in December, 2017 shows the temperature difference between the regular and the new solar greenhouse:
Click here for enlargement
2. Reduced the construction cost and period. Whole greenhouse uses solo foundation, one set of 1000m2 greenhouse only needs 7-10 days to build up. Comparing to traditional solar greenhouse, total investment can be reduced about 50%.
3. Standardized greenhouse steel structure and construction processes, which makes easier construction or even disassemble.
4. Advanced automation, means less labor cost and higher efficiency.
5. Bigger internal space makes indoor modification possible. For example, the vertical cultivation or modern growing system can be used in this greenhouse, so are other efficient facilities.
Beijing Kingpeng International Agriculture Corporation
7th floor, Advanced Material Building
Feng Hui Zhong Lu, Haidian District,
Beijing, China, 100094
Tel: +86 58711536
Fax: +86 587117560
Publication date: 2/15/2018
Other news in this sector: