- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Update for traditional Chinese solar greenhouse: double insulation
Amongst all kinds of greenhouses, a solar greenhouse is absolutely the most energy saving type. Indoor and outdoor temperature difference can be 15 degrees, so the low cost of construction and operation make the solar greenhouse the most popular greenhouse type in China.
On the other hand, it is well known that the old type traditional solar greenhouse has its disadvantages, such as high foundation work, lower automation level, etc.
Beijing Kingpeng Corporation updated this kind of greenhouse this year and got outstanding results for the first trial. "This newest solar greenhouse has a double layer structure on the back part instead of a back wall", they show us. "The whole greenhouse structure production is standardized and the greenhouse is covered with a special designed thermal curtain."
Also, farmers do not need to go into the greenhouse to check the temperature, humidity and others. "There will be an automated control system to adjust the temperature by opening and closing windows automatically and the environmental data will be sent to a user’s app on their phone and computer. Users can control every parameter in the greenhouse by phone. This means, farmers do not need to go into the greenhouse in freezing nights, they can adjust internal environment whenever and wherever they want!"
According to Beijing Kingpeng, this newest type of greenhouse steps forward in 5 parts:
1. Better heat insulation effect. For example, the coldest days in Beijing in December, 2017 shows the temperature difference between the regular and the new solar greenhouse:
Click here for enlargement
2. Reduced the construction cost and period. Whole greenhouse uses solo foundation, one set of 1000m2 greenhouse only needs 7-10 days to build up. Comparing to traditional solar greenhouse, total investment can be reduced about 50%.
3. Standardized greenhouse steel structure and construction processes, which makes easier construction or even disassemble.
4. Advanced automation, means less labor cost and higher efficiency.
5. Bigger internal space makes indoor modification possible. For example, the vertical cultivation or modern growing system can be used in this greenhouse, so are other efficient facilities.
Beijing Kingpeng International Agriculture Corporation
7th floor, Advanced Material Building
Feng Hui Zhong Lu, Haidian District,
Beijing, China, 100094
Tel: +86 58711536
Fax: +86 587117560
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 The quest for greenhouse climate control
- 09/20/2018 Cutting two hectares of strawberry plants in one day
- 09/20/2018 Bulgarian scientists develop installation for fish and vegetables
- 09/19/2018 China: Growing 'electric' veggies
- 09/18/2018 Czech scientists make progress in microscopic examination of plants
- 09/18/2018 Screening protects citrus from greening and storms
- 09/17/2018 “We take the guessing out of commercial aquaponics"
- 09/17/2018 Divisional patent for Irrigation by Condensation (IBC) technology in India
- 09/17/2018 Ion exchange in the treatment of irrigation water
- 09/14/2018 NL: Sugar factory supplies water to growers
- 09/14/2018 Checking food with a smartphone thanks to a broadband infrared LED
- 09/14/2018 Australian company launches Priva accreditation scheme
- 09/14/2018 HortTechnology announces open access of applied horticultural research
- 09/13/2018 Smart cameras predict future development of cuttings
- 09/13/2018 Indoor precision agriculture platform enables connected indoor farm
- 09/13/2018 Water cooling and water tightness in LED fixtures
- 09/12/2018 Danes research greenhouse grow lamps
- 09/12/2018 US: Electrolyzed water system to treat and prevent plant diseases
- 09/11/2018 "No duplicate sensors, lower costs and uniform data"
- 09/11/2018 UK: Using maths and engineering to solve problems in food production