Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Europe: Applications open for EIT Food Accelerator NetworkAccelerator Network (EIT FAN) is a new EU-funded multi-location accelerator programme delivered across Europe.
Over a four-month acceleration period, start-ups will have access to a buffet of tools, connections, mentors and expertise to help them to succeed, with the three best start-ups receiving EUR 60,000 each in equity free cash prizes.
Driven by a consortium of EIT Food partners, representing the very best in academic and industry expertise in the food space, and MassChallenge, the programme supports high-impact agrifood start-ups to maximise their success. The EIT FAN will be held across four locations in Germany, Israel, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, and will start 18 June 2018.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/14/2018
Other news in this sector: