- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- "Precision agriculture can revolutionise the industry"
- US (AZ): Hydroponic intensive workshops at CEAC
- "Armenian company to expand with 50 ha semi-closed greenhouse"
- "Prepare for the worst, hope for the best"
- "We are extremely concerned about the lack of certainty, the lack of assurances that the UK government has provided"
Rwanda-Israel horticulture deal to cut down on imports
This will be history in the near future. Rwanda and Israel have jointly ventured into a horticulture project that experts in this field say has reached maturity stage to serve high demand for products on the market.
KT Press toured the Rwanda-Israel Horticulture Center of Excellence at Mulindi, in the outskirts of the capital Kigali.
The main fruits and vegetables grown at the centre include yellow sweet pepper, red sweet pepper; green sweet pepper as well as red tomatoes grown in a greenhouse system.
By adopting new technologies from Israel, the centre helps farmers through learning by doing a system where they come to the center get training on different technical skills on vegetable and fruits production.
Read more at KT Press (Dan Ngabonziza)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-20 Harvest start for Frutura tomatoes from Bad Blumau
- 2018-11-20 CAN (ON): Greenhouse worker dies after electrocution
- 2018-11-19 Pakistan: Farmers advised to adopt tunnel farming
- 2018-11-19 "We expected there to be more glass greenhouses already"
- 2018-11-19 US (IN): Technology distilled to grow the hydroponics industry
- 2018-11-16 Construction of high tunnels: Resources for organic farmers
- 2018-11-16 Photovoltaic greenhouse innovation wins student competition
- 2018-11-15 US (MI): Decreasing greenhouse expenses
- 2018-11-15 US (MN): School-grown produce teaches students to eat their veggies
- 2018-11-15 "Armenian company to expand with 50 ha semi-closed greenhouse"
- 2018-11-14 "This spring the sentiment was 'build-build-build', but that has calmed down"
- 2018-11-14 New chapter opens up for Canadian microgreen growers
- 2018-11-14 Azerbaijan to build new greenhouses in World Bank project
- 2018-11-13 US (MN): St. Olaf College grows two tons of produce for students
- 2018-11-13 China: "The ROI of projects is more important than ever"
- 2018-11-13 Bosman Van Zaal to build Plant Research Complex for Wageningen University
- 2018-11-12 Greenhouse project in Puerto Rico built between hurricanes
- 2018-11-12 Turkey: Heavy rain and hailstorm damage tomato and pepper greenhouses
- 2018-11-09 Vietnam: The Fruit Republic expands modern greenhouse production to 4.5 ha
- 2018-11-09 “Because of the New Delhi virus, open field crops without insect protection are not possible”