Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are now the only people producing the tubers hydroponically"
- Oxygen level in water: an underestimated factor in plant growth
- Bitcoin mining powers tomato greenhouse
- How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- UV light provides novel method to improve crop performance and yield
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (CA): 375,000 sq.ft. MMJ greenhouse under constructionA marijuana growing facility in Cathedral City is starting to take shape and when the project is completed it is set to be the second largest marijuana growing facility in the state.
The company behind the huge greenhouse is called Sunniva, a North American provider of medical cannabis and services. Chief Operating Officer Duncan Gordon says it isn't your average grow operation.
The high tech growing facility will use a special diffused glass ceiling to maximize natural sunlight which will allow growers to use 90 percent less electricity than an average indoor grow. Talk about thinking green.
Read more at KMIR (Vince Marino)
Publication date: 2/12/2018
Other news in this sector: