Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CAN (SK): Potato facility turns into MMJ farmSome new life is being breathed into a massive potato facility once owned by the Saskatchewan government.
In the 1990s, the provincial government spent millions of dollars trying to develop the provincial potato industry before abandoning the plan completely.
Now, Vancouver-based United Greeneries plans to open a marijuana facility in a massive 60,000 square foot facility once owned by Spudco in Lucky Lake, roughly 130 kilometres southwest of Saskatoon.
The company plans to build extra modular buildings on the property, potentially building an indoor facility with 80,000 square feet of growing space. The company could spend as much as $15 million to get the space ready.
Read more at CBC News (David Shield)
Publication date: 2/8/2018
Other news in this sector: