Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Vine-ripened tomatoes are a very neat sales gimmick"
- US: Controlled environment agriculture experiencing rapid growth
- CAN (NB): Extreme flood causes plants in nursery to swim
- New sensors and forecasting algorithms for smart agriculture
- "The reintroduction of industrial hemp is in full swing worldwide"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fruit Logistica on its way to 75,000 visitorsThe Fruit Logistica organization expects to welcome more than 75,000 visitors in the Messe in Berlin, and yesterday, on the first day of the event, they were already well on their way to reach this number.
Where last year the first day of the event was marked by airline strikes and thus got off to a slow start, this year everyone went full steam ahead from the start. The Holland hall was jam-packed around noon. At the horticulture technique department, it was a bit less crowded, but the visits there were very focused.
Clockwise from top left: the Buitendijk Slaman team; the guys of Vifra; the teams of KUBO and PDI Screens; Netled presenting the Vera concept for vertical farming
And there are lots of novelties at the Fruit Logistica. Video screens, VR glasses, drinks and launches of new products and packaging - it's all happening in Berlin. If you want to see it all, you'll really have to run across the trade show floor.
In any case, we're doing our utmost. The Fruit Logistica continues until Friday, and you're more than welcome to visit our stand in the usual spot: hall 3.2 - B02.
Publication date: 2/8/2018
Other news in this sector: