Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
Fruit Logistica on its way to 75,000 visitorsThe Fruit Logistica organization expects to welcome more than 75,000 visitors in the Messe in Berlin, and yesterday, on the first day of the event, they were already well on their way to reach this number.
Where last year the first day of the event was marked by airline strikes and thus got off to a slow start, this year everyone went full steam ahead from the start. The Holland hall was jam-packed around noon. At the horticulture technique department, it was a bit less crowded, but the visits there were very focused.
Clockwise from top left: the Buitendijk Slaman team; the guys of Vifra; the teams of KUBO and PDI Screens; Netled presenting the Vera concept for vertical farming
And there are lots of novelties at the Fruit Logistica. Video screens, VR glasses, drinks and launches of new products and packaging - it's all happening in Berlin. If you want to see it all, you'll really have to run across the trade show floor.
In any case, we're doing our utmost. The Fruit Logistica continues until Friday, and you're more than welcome to visit our stand in the usual spot: hall 3.2 - B02.
Publication date: 2/8/2018
Other news in this sector: