- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Netherlands: Expansion Royal Pride Group begins
The first trellis are connected to the old greenhouse, which was already fully prepared for this event.
There are several well-known names in this area for which Havecon was able to realize many projects. For Royal Pride, the team of Van den Ende and Van Kleef have started building the next phase. The total acreage of this location will become 600,000m² of glass. The greenhouse is built with 12.80 meter trellis, a 4.5 meter bay length, and has a gutter height of 7.30 meter. The roof is equipped with 1.50 x 2.28 diffuse glass with AR and will have a perpendicular transmission of 97%.
In only a short time the first columns are installed
"At Havecon it is always something special when we start a new project at Royal Pride," Henk Verbakel says, "because in 2006 they were the ones who trusted us after the start of Havecon and placed the first order, for 15 hectares of phase 2. We want to live up to their trust in us again and again."
Other contractors are Vepritec for the screens, PB for water, electricity and light and VB to provide the climate control. "With all the contractors together, we hope to ensure that planting can start in September in this beautiful expansion."
Construction runs from the center towards the side gable
For more information:
Havecon Kassenbouw B.V.
2665 JE Bleiswijk
2665 ZG Bleiswijk
Tel. +31(0)10 266 32 70
Fax +31(0)10 266 32 71
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 Russia: 2 ha greenhouse opened in Dagestan
- 10/16/2018 US (CA): Leichtag Foundation gets six gutter-connected greenhouses
- 10/16/2018 Winterproofing the greenhouse
- 10/16/2018 US: California invests $1.5 million in seasonal high tunnels
- 10/16/2018 US: Incentives aid greenhouses and nurseries in implementing energy efficiency practices
- 10/15/2018 Turkey: Decline in agricultural production areas in Kutahya
- 10/15/2018 How to keep greenhouse conditions optimal for plant growth
- 10/15/2018 Japanese pitch "biggest greenhouse in the world"
- 10/12/2018 Russia: Nobody interested in Altai greenhouse complex
- 10/12/2018 Can greenhouse crop production become efficient enough to produce food for the masses?
- 10/12/2018 Self-assembly greenhouse to be launched in USA
- 10/12/2018 The best way to circulate air in a glasshouse
- 10/12/2018 US (MA): Berry plant grower doubles greenhouse space
- 10/11/2018 Russia: 8 ha greenhouse complex to be built in Stavropol by 2020
- 10/11/2018 Nigeria mulls 100 new greenhouse farms for vegetable, tomatoes
- 10/11/2018 Iran turns to Turkey for assistance in greenhouse development
- 10/09/2018 Autumn harvest of Chinese snow peas and sugar snaps approaching
- 10/09/2018 US (HI): High-tech hydroponic kitchen planned on Lanai
- 10/09/2018 CAN (BC): Delta to impose greenhouse rules for Tsawwassen property
- 10/08/2018 Russia: Greenhouse crops hit record high