- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Ghana: Actor John Dumelo makes money from own cucumbers
- How to make the conservation and utilization of neglected plant varieties economically viable?
- Flemish Minister completes internship at Antwerp tomato company
- Global trade fair dedicated to chili peppers
- New 10-litre pot for raspberries, blackberries and blueberries
Top 5 -last week
ISO14001 certification for Greenyard Horticulture
Greenyard has the intention to be a frontrunner and pioneer in its sector in the field of quality, safety and environment, with the aim to act in a sustainable and socially responsible way. Since 2015, the Management and staff of the Western Europe companies have been involved in the deployment of a Management System for Excellence. In parallel with the ISO9001 Certification of their activities, the social exemplarity of Greenyard Horticulture has already been noted, by obtaining an A grade during the audit of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) and total compliance registered according to the Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit (SMETA).
The 29th of January 2018 is a new milestone in the realization of the company policy with the obtaining of ISO14001v2015 certification of their environmental management system in France and Belgium.
"I am very proud that we are now one of the few companies in our industry with dual ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications." said Sylvie Van Kerrebroek, General Manager of Greenyard Horticulture. "In addition, we take advantage of this important step to disseminate our first sustainability report explaining our sustainable and socially responsible actions."
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 Argentina: Tomato producers denounce obstacles to export to Paraguay
- 10/15/2018 Peruvian company Virú acquires pepper distributor in Spain
- 10/15/2018 Two new hires for Nogales grower
- 10/15/2018 Sainsbury’s UK: 'Brussels sprouts' and 'pigs in blankets' flavoured teas
- 10/15/2018 ‘Meicai’ app funding round generates more than $600 million
- 10/15/2018 100th anniversary celebrated by setting a world record
- 10/15/2018 Hatenboer-Water appoints two new managers
- 10/12/2018 New tomato brand to be launched December 2018 in Western U.S.
- 10/12/2018 Chambers bolsters partner grower network to strengthen year-round berry offering
- 10/12/2018 US (OH): Great Lakes Growers hires new Executive VP of Sales
- 10/11/2018 "Horticulture sector is gigantic and with an incredible international orientation"
- 10/11/2018 CubicFarm Systems readies for expansion into cannabis sector as Bevo Agro prepares to become Zenabis Global
- 10/11/2018 New export platform for Belgian agricultural products
- 10/11/2018 CO2 GRO appoints Dr. Matt Julius as Acting Chief Science Officer
- 10/10/2018 New Zealand retailer New World enters war against plastic waste
- 10/10/2018 Kazakhstan project unveiled for a nursery with modern equipment
- 10/10/2018 Lidl Ireland to remove black plastic packaging from fruit & vegetables
- 10/10/2018 Jim McErlean becomes new VP of Sales at NatureSweet
- 10/10/2018 BC bell pepper grower ramps up by cooling down
- 10/10/2018 Driscoll's responds to 'slave-labor' claims at their Mexico operations