- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- "HortEx Vietnam 2019 floor plan already more than 80% filled"
- Dutch greenhouse horticulture increasingly a tourist attraction
- "Sustainable vertical farming found to reduce CO2 outputs by 70% over other agricultural methods"
- Upper East Ghana tomato farmers switch to onions
- US: Organic Trade Association seeking “big ideas” on voluntary check-off
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- "Broad spectrum and high photon efficacy help plants grow superior buds"
- US (VT): Hydroponics business doubles growth in a year
- AEssenseGrows receives UL listings for complete indoor grow system
- CAN (NB): Université de Moncton creates cannabis research project
- Bulgaria: Hybrid tomato varieties are becoming more important for small to medium growers
New brand unites equipment and automation for Vertical Farming
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-20 Nils Foss Excellence Prize for Robert David Hall for plant biochemical fingerprint research
- 2018-11-20 Robots, hydroponics, 'hands in the dirt'
- 2018-11-20 How is the growing technique developing in China?
- 2018-11-19 Harvesting vegetables like in a computer game
- 2018-11-19 UK: Worker facial recognition feature launched for fruit and vegetable producers
- 2018-11-16 "Smart lighting makes growing easier and more cost effective"
- 2018-11-14 US: VividGro partners with GrowGeneration to launch lighting solutions for commercial growers
- 2018-11-14 "Broad spectrum and high photon efficacy help plants grow superior buds"
- 2018-11-13 Spain: Inverdron, a project for greenhouse monitoring
- 2018-11-13 Netherlands: Research grants awarded for stronger lettuce and smarter agrofood robots
- 2018-11-13 "Precision agriculture can revolutionise the industry"
- 2018-11-13 "Next-generation light solution ensures high-yield, consistent harvests"
- 2018-11-12 Vietnam: In search of Israel’s hi-tech farming assistance
- 2018-11-12 Waking sleeping plants with plasmas
- 2018-11-09 CAN (BC): Innovative food, horticulture and nutrition research at KPU secures major funding
- 2018-11-09 "Small genetic differences turn plants into better teams"
- 2018-11-08 "Africa needs its young people to modernize its agricultural sectors"
- 2018-11-08 “Better serving local installers and growers”
- 2018-11-08 Study: Extending shelf life of fresh produce by up to 4 days
- 2018-11-08 CAN (QC): Lighting technology replicates the sun