- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Indoor precision agriculture platform enables connected indoor farm
- US (CA): Cannabis cultivation facility expands beyond original scope
- John Elstrott joins Concentric board of directors
- Russia: Year-round greenhouse complex to be built in Moscow region
- US (NY): New high-yield strawberry, raspberry varieties released
Top 5 -last week
Trendy Kimberley super fruit
Australia: Gubinge successful in health food industry
Kimberley's only commercial producer of dried gubinge powder had a game-changer season with a brand new processing facility up and running. "Definitely it has exceeded our expectations from last season," Kimberley Wild Gubinge director Jacinta Monck said. "We've processed nearly all of what we've personally picked and then we'll be processing the fruit that we've bought off other families and communities over the next four to six weeks."
Despite losing a lot of the late fruit on their Dampier Peninsula plantation following recent cyclones and storms, Miss Monck said they had compensated their losses by going off the beaten track to find more fruit.
While it was a successful harvest on Dampier an Indigenous-owned gubinge plantation south of Broome experienced a significant drop in yields after the crop got hit hard by storms and insect pests.
ABC.net quoted horticultural and land management lecturer Kim Courtenay as saying the program being delivered in the Kimberley was not only helping Indigenous communities be self-sustainable but also to build profitable enterprises, because: "The gubinge has been such a wonderful opportunity because it is an exceptional fruit, recognised as having the highest levels of Vitamin C, various anti-oxidants and nutrients.”
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 AU: "Kumato proving to be a major hit with consumers"
- 10/12/2018 "One-bite is a healthy, convenient alternative when hunger pangs strike"
- 10/11/2018 Emerson releases GO Real-Time Secure Tracker
- 10/10/2018 Adelita, the 'made in South' raspberries available from November to June
- 10/10/2018 How Kenyan tomato farmers can avoid heavy losses
- 10/05/2018 US (NH): A fresh new take on standard spring mixes
- 10/04/2018 US (TX): Festival Strawberry latest Texas Superstar release
- 10/03/2018 Cold chain monitoring solution for fruit & vegetable transport
- 10/03/2018 "Bluesbrother RZ shines in production and quality"
- 10/03/2018 Modiform expands paperpot tray assortment
- 09/26/2018 Dramm includes QR code to scan for manuals, videos, FAQs and service
- 09/25/2018 New tray prevents root circling
- 09/20/2018 New 10-litre pot for raspberries, blackberries and blueberries
- 09/19/2018 Ghana: Actor John Dumelo makes money from own cucumbers
- 09/19/2018 The benefits of eating fruit
- 09/19/2018 "Uniform wetting and rewetting of the plugs"
- 09/18/2018 Turkey: “Super” tomatoes from Igdir receive a lot of interest from Iran
- 09/17/2018 Turkey: Tomato from Insuyu about to become a brand name
- 09/12/2018 CAN (QC): Belgian émigré makes tomato wine
- 09/10/2018 Global trade fair dedicated to chili peppers