- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
- International Business student looking for an internship
- Responsable des cultures en pleine terre pour le nord de la France - Northern France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
US: NSAC members convene in Washington DC to set 2018 priorities
Over 100 members representing the majority of NSAC’s 120 member organizations convened over four days in the nation’s capital to discuss the 2018 Farm Bill and NSAC’s priorities for the coming year. This year’s Winter Meeting also featured an NSAC Lobby Day on Capitol Hill and a 30th anniversary celebration with members, partners, and allies.
NSAC Policy Council Sets Priorities for 2018
Every year, NSAC’s Policy Council convenes at the Coalition’s Winter Meeting to adopt policy priorities for the coming year. Coalition priorities are collaboratively set by all NSAC members over a multi-month process that begins each fall, but the responsibility falls to the Policy Council to approve the final slate of priorities. This is not an easy task, as there are many important issues related to our food and farming system that need to be addressed in the next farm bill. After hours of deliberation, the Coalition approved priorities for NSAC’s 2018 farm bill and appropriations work.
Read more at the NSAC website.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/12/2018 ESA Annual Meeting sets new record of attendance
- 10/11/2018 "AHC 2020 & Horti ASIA 2020 bridge science and commerce"
- 10/10/2018 Application Pro Manager Mastercourse Vegetables in full swing
- 10/10/2018 US (FL): New online course on irrigation water and treatment
- 10/10/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe opens its doors
- 10/10/2018 UK: Growing media developments in vegetable propagation
- 10/09/2018 Knowledge is key at 7th International Propagation Seminar
- 10/09/2018 "Diversity in visitors resulted in good quality attendance"
- 10/09/2018 140 kg large pumpkin brightens up Shanghai Chenshan Gardens
- 10/09/2018 “Once a good basis has been laid, it is about the fine-tuning, the details”
- 10/08/2018 Canadian Greenhouse Conference'18: here's the recap
- 10/08/2018 "Greenhouse as starting point for new products and updates"
- 10/08/2018 UK: Latest research to be revealed at Soft Fruit Day
- 10/08/2018 Australia: PCA members to go on tour again
- 10/08/2018 US (VA): VSU to host 31st Annual Aquaculture Field Day
- 10/05/2018 International Asparagus Days conference - programme finalised
- 10/05/2018 "Zimbabwe will become one of Africa's largest exporters"
- 10/05/2018 "Once the foundation is right, it's about the refinement, the details"
- 10/05/2018 Lighting in greenhouses and vertical farms 2019 - Course announcement
- 10/05/2018 "FERTINNOWA promotes exchange of more than twenty innovative fertigation technologies"