Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Vine-ripened tomatoes are a very neat sales gimmick"
- US: Controlled environment agriculture experiencing rapid growth
- CAN (NB): Extreme flood causes plants in nursery to swim
- New sensors and forecasting algorithms for smart agriculture
- "The reintroduction of industrial hemp is in full swing worldwide"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CAN (AB): Aurora's 800,000 sq.ft. greenhouse gets green light to growAurora Sky, the 800,000-square-foot greenhouse located on the Edmonton International Airport land, received its Health Canada cultivation licence Monday.
“We are excited as can be,” said Cam Battley, Chief Corporate Officer of Aurora Cannabis.
The greenhouse is still under construction but has several grow rooms prepared to get rolling as early as this week.
“We are ready to start growing right away,” Battley said.
“We’re anticipating our first harvest in the second calendar quarter of this year, and completing the entire 800,000 square feet by this summer.”
At full capacity, Aurora Sky will produce more than 100,000 kg of cannabis per year.
Read more at Metro (Kevin Maimann)
Publication date: 2/1/2018
Other news in this sector: