Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
First illuminated cucumbers available from Kompany again
In 2017, Kompany invested considerably in assimilation illumination again, and with their growers they realised a larger illuminated cucumber area. This leads to an expansion of their supply of high-quality, illuminated cucumbers from the Netherlands. Because of this, Kompany can meet increased demand for Dutch cucumbers earlier and better. Customers are now able to offer ‘regional’ products to consumers earlier in the year. For consumers, where products are grown is becoming increasingly important, and they prefer products from their own regions compared to products from countries far off.
The first supply of these illuminated cucumbers is expected on Tuesday, 23 January. Feel free to contact the sales team, which is back to its full strength due to the hiring of Bern Verbeek as of January 2018.
Kompany will be at the Fruit Logistica, Hall 3.2, stand C-13.
For more information:
5928 RH Venlo, the Netherlands
+31 (0)77 303 07 00
Publication date: 1/30/2018
Other news in this sector: