- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
Top 5 -yesterday
- NL: Production acreage seeds and propagation material reaches record high
- South Korea: Urban farming bonds communities in Seoul
- Moscow region reaches 100% self-sufficiency with tomatoes and cucumbers
- "Professional production facilities like greenhouses are a must to be able to export"
- Labour shortages, mountains of paperwork and uncertainty
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Paskal Group opens subsidiary in Spain
“The subsidiary set-up in Spain is part of our specialization strategy in agricultural trade. The Spanish market has always been important to Paskal Group, with a major impact on our product portfolio: we have been operating in Spain since 1995 and developing in partnership with Spanish growers many innovative products adapted to local vegetables growing methods and supporting optimized yields in greenhouses," Elie Adania, Vice President Marketing & Sales of Paskal, said.
The new subsidiary is based in Almeria, and includes a warehouse, for fast and efficient supply to local partners.
"We will be able to further diversify our portfolio, and offer both the growers in Spain and our customers in Europe and neighboring markets an even wider range,” Osher Cohen, Director of Paskal Spain, said.
Growing numbers of customers and suppliers are placing greater emphasis on long-term partnerships. “In light of rising demand from the agricultural industry for greenhouse, orchard and vineyards accessories, we regard trading in this area as a promising opportunity” he added.
A dedicated team of professionals is now on hand to develop these collaborations: Juan F. Villegas Sanchez, Territory Sales Manager and Claudia Belén Araya Morales, Office Administrator.
For more information:
Paskal Greenhouse Solutions
Mr. Osher Cohen
Mr. Juan F. Villegas Sanchez
(+34) 950 31 48 18
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 US: Sugarmade acquires hydroponics supplier Sky Unlimited
- 10/18/2018 Italy: Cefla Group adds dedicated Lighting division
- 10/17/2018 Spain: Nazca private equity becomes majority shareholder of aromatic herbs company
- 10/17/2018 South Africa: Woolworths called out for ‘organics’ claim
- 10/17/2018 Europe’s largest retailer teams up with IBM
- 10/17/2018 North Carolina indoor city farm nears completion of Phase 1
- 10/17/2018 Toni Bucci joins AgBiome Innovations team
- 10/16/2018 Argentina: Tomato producers denounce obstacles to export to Paraguay
- 10/15/2018 Peruvian company Virú acquires pepper distributor in Spain
- 10/15/2018 Two new hires for Nogales grower
- 10/15/2018 Sainsbury’s UK: 'Brussels sprouts' and 'pigs in blankets' flavoured teas
- 10/15/2018 ‘Meicai’ app funding round generates more than $600 million
- 10/15/2018 100th anniversary celebrated by setting a world record
- 10/15/2018 Hatenboer-Water appoints two new managers
- 10/12/2018 New tomato brand to be launched December 2018 in Western U.S.
- 10/12/2018 Chambers bolsters partner grower network to strengthen year-round berry offering
- 10/12/2018 US (OH): Great Lakes Growers hires new Executive VP of Sales
- 10/11/2018 "Horticulture sector is gigantic and with an incredible international orientation"
- 10/11/2018 CubicFarm Systems readies for expansion into cannabis sector as Bevo Agro prepares to become Zenabis Global
- 10/11/2018 New export platform for Belgian agricultural products