Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (AZ): The future of farming takes root
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- Ultra-thin MA film seeks to revolutionize packaging
Exchange ratesmore »
Paskal Group opens subsidiary in SpainAs part of its global expansion strategy, the Paskal Group made the decision in 2012 to strengthen its trading activities worldwide by establishing subsidiaries in strategic markets to further develop sales and marketing locally.
“The subsidiary set-up in Spain is part of our specialization strategy in agricultural trade. The Spanish market has always been important to Paskal Group, with a major impact on our product portfolio: we have been operating in Spain since 1995 and developing in partnership with Spanish growers many innovative products adapted to local vegetables growing methods and supporting optimized yields in greenhouses," Elie Adania, Vice President Marketing & Sales of Paskal, said.
The new subsidiary is based in Almeria, and includes a warehouse, for fast and efficient supply to local partners.
"We will be able to further diversify our portfolio, and offer both the growers in Spain and our customers in Europe and neighboring markets an even wider range,” Osher Cohen, Director of Paskal Spain, said.
Growing numbers of customers and suppliers are placing greater emphasis on long-term partnerships. “In light of rising demand from the agricultural industry for greenhouse, orchard and vineyards accessories, we regard trading in this area as a promising opportunity” he added.
A dedicated team of professionals is now on hand to develop these collaborations: Juan F. Villegas Sanchez, Territory Sales Manager and Claudia Belén Araya Morales, Office Administrator.
For more information:
Paskal Greenhouse Solutions
Mr. Osher Cohen
Mr. Juan F. Villegas Sanchez
(+34) 950 31 48 18
Publication date: 1/30/2018
Other news in this sector: