Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
Paskal Group opens subsidiary in SpainAs part of its global expansion strategy, the Paskal Group made the decision in 2012 to strengthen its trading activities worldwide by establishing subsidiaries in strategic markets to further develop sales and marketing locally.
“The subsidiary set-up in Spain is part of our specialization strategy in agricultural trade. The Spanish market has always been important to Paskal Group, with a major impact on our product portfolio: we have been operating in Spain since 1995 and developing in partnership with Spanish growers many innovative products adapted to local vegetables growing methods and supporting optimized yields in greenhouses," Elie Adania, Vice President Marketing & Sales of Paskal, said.
The new subsidiary is based in Almeria, and includes a warehouse, for fast and efficient supply to local partners.
"We will be able to further diversify our portfolio, and offer both the growers in Spain and our customers in Europe and neighboring markets an even wider range,” Osher Cohen, Director of Paskal Spain, said.
Growing numbers of customers and suppliers are placing greater emphasis on long-term partnerships. “In light of rising demand from the agricultural industry for greenhouse, orchard and vineyards accessories, we regard trading in this area as a promising opportunity” he added.
A dedicated team of professionals is now on hand to develop these collaborations: Juan F. Villegas Sanchez, Territory Sales Manager and Claudia Belén Araya Morales, Office Administrator.
For more information:
Paskal Greenhouse Solutions
Mr. Osher Cohen
Mr. Juan F. Villegas Sanchez
(+34) 950 31 48 18
Publication date: 1/30/2018
Other news in this sector: