Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkish agencies bring modern agriculture to SomaliaStudents have grown a variety of agricultural products for the first time at the Agriculture School in Somalia, founded by Turkey-based agencies.
Melon, cucumber, aubergine, bean and tomato varieties were successfully cultivated for the first time.
The Agriculture School Project in Somalia was put in practice in 2012, by the IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation in collaboration with the Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA).
Within the scope of the project, TIKA also established a greenhouse on the campus settlement in 2016 in order to teach modern farming techniques.
Read more at Anadolu Agency
Publication date: 1/29/2018
Other news in this sector: