- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
- DowDuPont takes another step in Corteva Agriscience spin-off
- Canada: Whole Leaf to come under new leadership
- US: Plantible Foods completes extractions technology raise
- Dutch tomato grower sentenced to fine of 75,000 euros for fatal elevator incident
- US (WI): Aquaponic grower donates lettuce to area schools
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Canada: Winners announced of 2018-19 ASPB Conviron Scholars Program
- US (MO): Urban farming organization visualizes franchise model to produce fish and vegetables
- US: MycoApply Ultrafine Endo now available in 1 lb. bags
- US (CA): Researchers get $5 million to combat downy mildew in lettuce
- 140 kg large pumpkin brightens up Shanghai Chenshan Gardens
UAE: Hotel harvests first crops from urban farm
The crops include eggplants, radishes, tomatoes, rocket and mint leaves, and chilli peppers, among others. Covering 430 square metres of space, Ramada Ajman’s urban farm grows seasonal crops which are used in the hotel’s in-house kitchen.
Read more at Hotelier Middle East (Sarakshi Rai)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/08/2018 UK: Organic sector calls for much clearer contingency measures as Brexit looms
- 10/04/2018 "Growing organic not always feasible"
- 10/03/2018 Spain: Cybelion receives organic certification
- 09/26/2018 Ukrainian government established 2-level control system for organic products
- 09/21/2018 US: Record number of Organic Trade Association members vote in Board election
- 09/11/2018 Government of Canada celebrates Organic Week
- 09/10/2018 "Congress should support organic farming"
- 08/27/2018 More than $8 million to help strengthen and grow Canada's organic sector
- 08/27/2018 "Organic food exports at mercy of EU discretion after no-deal Brexit"
- 08/24/2018 US: Edible Garden to supply organic leafy greens to national grocery chains
- 08/21/2018 Organic agriculture on the rise in Bulgaria
- 08/08/2018 How does an organic farm create its own organic fertilizer?
- 08/08/2018 US (PA): $500,000 for Rodale Institute to fund organic research
- 07/20/2018 Spain: CASI doubles acreage devoted to organic production
- 07/19/2018 US: Organic labels must be removed from fumigated imports
- 07/13/2018 "Conversations about organic must change"
- 07/12/2018 Austria: Organic cucumber rarities sold exclusively by Merkur
- 07/12/2018 US: Scholarship fund supports next generation of organic farmers
- 07/10/2018 US (ME): MOFGA welcomes new executive director Sarah Alexander
- 07/06/2018 US: Ocean Mist Farms announces increase in organic vegetable acreage