Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
PlantPaper appoints new Managing Director and CEOAfter a comprehensive search, and a careful selection process, PlantPaper has recruited Tom Hedegaard Andersen as new managing Director and CEO.
Tom has more than 20 years of management experience in international companies.
Tom comes from a position as Senior Advisor, GSC at Arla Foods amba.
With the appointment of Tom, PlantPaper will extend the focus on the international market.
“I am thrilled to have been offered the opportunity to work with the team, and lead Plantpaper into the next stage of its strategic development. Plantpaper's green profile and its unique 100% biobased product, which enables us to offer growers and end consumers with a truly eco-friendly solution, is a big driver for me” says Tom.
Tom will replace Merethe Ellegaard. After 5 years as CEO for Plantpaper, Merethe has chosen to dedicate her time to her family. Merethe continues as shareholder and will still have an active role in the Board of Plantpaper.
You can meet Tom Andersen at IPM in Essen 2018 –Hall 7 booth A33.
For more information:
Ørstedsvej 38, 6760 Ribe
+45 72 30 12 12
Publication date: 1/22/2018
Other news in this sector: