Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
PlantPaper appoints new Managing Director and CEOAfter a comprehensive search, and a careful selection process, PlantPaper has recruited Tom Hedegaard Andersen as new managing Director and CEO.
Tom has more than 20 years of management experience in international companies.
Tom comes from a position as Senior Advisor, GSC at Arla Foods amba.
With the appointment of Tom, PlantPaper will extend the focus on the international market.
“I am thrilled to have been offered the opportunity to work with the team, and lead Plantpaper into the next stage of its strategic development. Plantpaper's green profile and its unique 100% biobased product, which enables us to offer growers and end consumers with a truly eco-friendly solution, is a big driver for me” says Tom.
Tom will replace Merethe Ellegaard. After 5 years as CEO for Plantpaper, Merethe has chosen to dedicate her time to her family. Merethe continues as shareholder and will still have an active role in the Board of Plantpaper.
You can meet Tom Andersen at IPM in Essen 2018 –Hall 7 booth A33.
For more information:
Ørstedsvej 38, 6760 Ribe
+45 72 30 12 12
Publication date: 1/22/2018
Other news in this sector: