Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
Syngenta and Kumato team up to offer new pepper varieties
Tomato partners Syngenta and Kumato have announced that they will be launching three new varieties. One of which is the Kumato® Gran Sabor, an extra sweet, medium-sized tomato in a premium code/attributes pack.
Sweet pepper variety Gina
The Baby Kumato® is the perfect size for a great tomato snack. And the Kumato® Tropical scores top marks in terms of flavour and aroma, the duo told. These three newcomers complement the existing Kumato original and mini ranges.
Beyond the partnership, Syngenta is also expanding its European blocky sweet pepper range with three new varieties.
The red Abaraka and yellow Kyoto varieties for Southern Europe are high-yield and resistant with an excellent shelf life. The red sweet pepper Gina for Northern Europe is intended for glasshouse production with a constant environment and consistent weight for a beautifully shaped fruit. All six of the new products will be presented at Fruit Logistica.
For more information:
Syngenta France S.A.S.
Hall 11.1, Booth B-03
Tel: +33 7 8688 7029
Publication date: 1/19/2018
Other news in this sector: