Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
Light control system showcased at upcoming showsHeliospectra will demonstrate the company’s intelligent lighting solutions, technical services, and new HelioCORE light control software at next week’s IPM Essen in booth #7A27, January 23-26, 2018, at Messe Essen in Essen, Germany, as well as the upcoming Fruit Logistica event in hall 8.1 booth #B-16, February 7-9, 2018 in Berlin, Germany.
The new HelioCORE platform ensures that greenhouse and indoor crops receive perfect light 365 days a year. HelioCORE offers advanced controls and dynamic adjustments of supplemental light intensities and schedules with real-time response to changes in local weather and other light-limiting factors. The light control software introduced last year is currently being beta tested with growers worldwide and is planned to be released for sales end of Q1.
“Every grower wants to improve business performance and crop quality to achieve premium produce prices and negotiation advantages in the marketplace”, said Ali Ahmadian, CEO of Heliospectra AB. “The HelioCORE solution takes light management to a new level by using predictive algorithms, dynamic lighting, and sensors to automate production, thereby helping our customers to standardize production and increase year-round yields.”
Heliospectra also offers a full range of turnkey technical services—from crop research and utility rebate applications to lighting strategies and cultivation consulting—to assist growers in achieving production goals.
For more information about their LED grow light solutions, technical services or HelioCORE, join Heliospectra at booth #7A27 next week at IPM Essen (http://info.heliospectra.com/ipm-essen-2018), or Fruit Logistica in hall 8.1 booth B-16 (http://info.heliospectra.com/fruit-logistica-2018), or view more HelioCORE details online (http://info.heliospectra.com/heliocore-ipm-essen-fruit-logistica).
Publication date: 1/19/2018
Other news in this sector: