Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
Shakti Cocos continues as an independent company
From January 1st 2018, Shakti Cocos is no longer a part of MeeGaa Substrates. Since the start of the year, Shakti Cocos B.V. is acting as an independent company. Jack van Batenburg explains; "Shakti Cocos will remain the supplier for Cocos Products to MeeGaa for their production of mixes in the Netherlands."
Jack Batenburg & Peter Zethof
The Shakti Cocos team consists of Jack van Batenburg, Peter Zethof, Carla Scholtes and Monika Vallen. “We’re based in the Netherlands but will be serving customers worldwide. This is the experience we’ve built up over the last years and we’re looking forward to expanding these markets."
"With our own factories in India and Sri Lanka, our years of experience and our dedicated people, we are fully focused on the production and delivery of coir products all over the world. With Shakti Cocos, we want to be your first port of call for all coir-products direct from India and Sri Lanka."
For more information:
Shakti Cocos B.V.
2676 LV Maasdijk
Publication date: 1/18/2018
Other news in this sector: