Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ghana to create 10,000 jobs through greenhouse projectsThe Government through the National Entrepreneurship and Innovation Plan (NEIP) will create 10,000 jobs over the next four years through the establishment of 1,000 greenhouse projects nationwide.
Mr Franklin Owusu-Karikari, the Chief Executive Officer, NEIP, said the project was part of the government’s effort to create jobs for the youth and to increase food production.
He expressed the hope that about 3,000 people would be employed under the greenhouse project this year.
Mr Owusu-Karikari noted that, the project, which would create 10,000 direct jobs; 10 sustainable jobs per dome, would also create 4,000 indirect sustainable jobs through producing raw materials and installation of greenhouse domes.
Read more at GhanaWeb
Publication date: 1/17/2018
Other news in this sector: