Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: BioSafe expands horticulture coverage for Colorado and beyondBioSafe Systems has hired Zac Ricciardi as a Technical Sales Representative for Colorado and surrounding areas. Zac brings with him over twelve years of horticultural sales experience in the western and central regions of the USA.
Having experience as a supplier and a large-scale grower, Zac brings with him a drive for clean growing and believes in BioSafe’s mission to help growers become more sustainable without sacrificing effectiveness.
National Sales Manager, Jeff Kline: “The amount of real world experience that Zac brings to the team is invaluable, I am excited to have him covering the mountain region and I am confident that he will be your go-to guy.”
When Zac isn’t spending time with growers you can find him enjoying outdoor adventures with his wife and dog. Snowboarding, fishing, and camping in the Rockies are among his favorites. He loves to see new and exciting places and to blaze new trails whenever possible.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/23/2018
Other news in this sector: