Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Kemin expands Crop Technologies sales forceKemin Crop Technologies, an initiative of Kemin Industries focused on providing solutions for commercial greenhouses and commercial horticulture, has named two new sales managers, effective immediately. Darl Reed will serve as the senior sales manager for Florida, and Richard Jones will serve as the sales manager for California.
Both Reed and Jones will be responsible for establishing and growing direct sales of Kemin products to commercial horticulture operations. They will develop relationships with integrated pest management (IPM) managers, plant health specialists, pest control advisers (PCAs) and business owners.
“We are thrilled to have Darl and Richard join our growing team,” said Marsha Bro, Executive General Manager of Kemin Crop Technologies. “They will be instrumental in delivering innovative and efficient solutions to horticulture professionals in Florida and California.”
Reed joined Kemin as a supply chain manager in 2000. He most recently served as a senior key account manager for ruminant sales at Kemin Animal Nutrition and Health, North America.
Prior to joining Kemin, Jones was the owner of A Dream Come True Farms, and worked for ForemostCo Inc. and Color Spot Nurseries. Jones has a background in Sustainable Agriculture and a strong understanding of Certified Organic operations.
“I look forward to the unique perspective and expertise both will bring to our team, our customers and the horticulture industry,” said Bro.
For more information:
Kemin Crop Technologies
1900 Scott Avenue, Des Moines, IA
T: +1 515-559-5479
Publication date: 1/17/2018
Other news in this sector: