Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Vyverberg first consultancy firm to receive HortiQ certificateDuring the annual review with HortiQ certified companies on Monday 15 January, HortiQ chairman Wim de Wit handed over the certificate to Huib Herbert owner of Vyverberg. Vyverberg can call themselves the first consultancy firm with a HortiQ certificate. Huib Herbert: 'A complete building project from idea to arranged greenhouse can have quite some lead time. We have the experience and expertise to optimally guide all phases of such an extensive process. With a certificate that guarantees clear procedures in criteria of water, heating and construction, this provides extra security for the customer'.
The HortiQ certificate is an independent and objective quality system for greenhouse builders, installation companies and other technical suppliers to greenhouse horticulture. The HortiQ certificate is used by the technical industry and horticulture both in the national and international market.
HortiQ has introduced a HortiQ concept in collaboration with Hagelunie. With the affiliated greenhouse construction companies, it has been decided to use the HortiQ concept as standard for turnkey projects, so that risks can be better managed. This HortiQ concept is already being used in Europe, Canada and Australia.
HortiQ certified companies operate according to objective and recognized quality standards in the field of greenhouse construction, water, fertilizers, heating and CO2. Criteria have been made to objectify the quality and to make the Dutch quality image transparent. In order to be able to use the certificate, the delivered products and the internal organization, including the quality policy of the company must meet set criteria. This is checked by an independent audit by KIWA. The assessment is valid for 3 years and is shown on www.hortiq.nl.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/17/2018
Other news in this sector: