Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: ICL expands technical sales teamThe speciality agriculture division of ICL has appointed a new technical sales manager, Dr Richard Collins, who will be joining the team in January.
Richard comes from an academic background, having worked previously as a senior lecturer and researcher in crop sciences at the University Centre Myerscough, and is looking forward to applying this skill set in his new role.
“Research is a real passion of mine and I’ve conducted various collaborative projects in the agricultural and amenity turf sectors, trialling biostimulant products for plant health and establishment, foliar fertilisers, and seed treatments,” he says.
“These opportunities have allowed me to build key industry relationships that I’m looking forward to enhancing in my new role,” adds Richard.
He explains that his daily role will entail ongoing technical development of the ICL product range, as well as providing agronomic support to customers.
“I wanted a new challenge, and I’m looking forward to getting out and about, forging relationships with our customers, and selling a great range of quality products,” says Richard.
“The sector is going through a period of change, bringing about a certain level of uncertainty for growers. This is where I feel I can, and want to make, a real difference.”
For more information:
Publication date: 1/16/2018
Other news in this sector: