Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Geoff Gray grows own paleolithic diet“Good quality, real food is hard to come by. Clean eating has helped a lot of people. It’s a must,” Gray said. “We just saw how difficult it was to acquire. So we decided to do something about it.”
Gray is the owner of Primal Gardens in Seminole, an aquaponics farm where a variety of vegetables are grown and then sold at local supermarkets.
Primal Gardens is currently growing over 10 varieties of lettuce, a crop not usually found in West Texas, and some peppers, tomatoes and cucumbers.
Currently, Primal Gardens is selling its lettuce produce to United Supermarkets, Lowe’s and Food King.
Read more at the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal (Sarah Self-Walbrick)
Publication date: 1/16/2018
Other news in this sector: