- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Lead Auditor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Netherlands: Application open for FoodStars Accelerator
FoodStars is a growing alliance of companies, investors and researchers is committed to offer startups unparallelled access to customers, experts and capital. Current partners in the alliance are World Startup Factory, iMPACT Booster, The New Farm, LudvigSvensson, the Netherlands Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality, and the City of The Hague.
FoodStars was founded for three reasons: the Dutch horticulture and agri-food sector’s wish to work with international start-ups; its challenge to adapt high-tech innovations to the context of upcoming markets, where the need for innovation is high; and, last but not least, its commitment to contribute to food security and the world’s Sustainable Development Goals.
The first FoodStars Accelerator is designed to accelerate innovative start-ups in horti-tech in a very short time to maximize market opportunity. Application is still open: go to the website for more information and to apply.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 “Picking fresh Dutch blackberries in December”
- 10/15/2018 Agroecology could help feed Europe without pesticides by 2050
- 10/11/2018 "Make growing easier with fewer drawbacks"
- 10/11/2018 UK: Sharing is caring with Next Generation Growing (NGG) techniques
- 10/11/2018 Netherlands: Demonstration fossil-free tomato cultivation begins
- 10/11/2018 Plant Empowerment book officially launched at CGC
- 10/09/2018 Grant recipients to study produce and bee pollination
- 10/03/2018 Turkey: Growers recoup their losses with zucchini production
- 10/01/2018 Imaginative Chinese statue: Rooster made out of peppers and corn
- 10/01/2018 Turkey: Grower in Antalya switches from tomato and pepper to dragon fruit
- 10/01/2018 "Empower your plants and your business"
- 09/27/2018 ‘2018 is one of the hardest growing seasons ever’
- 09/26/2018 US: Fredericton sees giant 1,808-pound pumpkin
- 09/25/2018 Shout-out to the bell pepper
- 09/24/2018 UK: Optimising flavour in parsley and rosemary
- 09/24/2018 Grapes and algae - China's new weapons against desertification
- 09/24/2018 UK: Optimising flavour in mint
- 09/24/2018 Saving the prized chile that grows only in Oaxaca’s mountains
- 09/24/2018 Kim Jong Un presents South Korea with two tons of Pine mushrooms
- 09/21/2018 Growers in autonomous cucumber greenhouse are doing well