Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Netherlands: Application open for FoodStars AcceleratorFoodStars is a new alliance to foster innovative start-ups in smart farming in metropolitan areas. The FoodStars Accelerator is designed to accelerate innovative start-ups in a very short time to maximize market opportunity. During the six-month programme start-ups are fast-tracked in bringing their product to market quickly and getting investment ready. The Accelerator is now open for applications.
FoodStars is a growing alliance of companies, investors and researchers is committed to offer startups unparallelled access to customers, experts and capital. Current partners in the alliance are World Startup Factory, iMPACT Booster, The New Farm, LudvigSvensson, the Netherlands Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality, and the City of The Hague.
FoodStars was founded for three reasons: the Dutch horticulture and agri-food sector’s wish to work with international start-ups; its challenge to adapt high-tech innovations to the context of upcoming markets, where the need for innovation is high; and, last but not least, its commitment to contribute to food security and the world’s Sustainable Development Goals.
The first FoodStars Accelerator is designed to accelerate innovative start-ups in horti-tech in a very short time to maximize market opportunity. Application is still open: go to the website for more information and to apply.
Publication date: 1/15/2018
Other news in this sector: