Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
Netherlands: Application open for FoodStars AcceleratorFoodStars is a new alliance to foster innovative start-ups in smart farming in metropolitan areas. The FoodStars Accelerator is designed to accelerate innovative start-ups in a very short time to maximize market opportunity. During the six-month programme start-ups are fast-tracked in bringing their product to market quickly and getting investment ready. The Accelerator is now open for applications.
FoodStars is a growing alliance of companies, investors and researchers is committed to offer startups unparallelled access to customers, experts and capital. Current partners in the alliance are World Startup Factory, iMPACT Booster, The New Farm, LudvigSvensson, the Netherlands Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality, and the City of The Hague.
FoodStars was founded for three reasons: the Dutch horticulture and agri-food sector’s wish to work with international start-ups; its challenge to adapt high-tech innovations to the context of upcoming markets, where the need for innovation is high; and, last but not least, its commitment to contribute to food security and the world’s Sustainable Development Goals.
The first FoodStars Accelerator is designed to accelerate innovative start-ups in horti-tech in a very short time to maximize market opportunity. Application is still open: go to the website for more information and to apply.
Publication date: 1/15/2018
Other news in this sector: