Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
US: RainSoil adds Danny Brooks as sales repRainSoil has expanded their team with the addition of Danny Brooks as regional sales representative.
“Our people are everything to us. Danny has decades of sales experience and industry knowledge,” says Dr. Johann Buck, Director of Sales & Product Development for RainSoil. “We know he can sell. What’s more important is that customers can count on Danny. He is passionate about our industry and loves to help customers. Danny is the type of person you want as a teammate, and we’re excited he’s on our team.”
With more than 20 years of horticulture sales experience, Danny most recently handled regional sales for Howard Fertilizer and Chemical and Ball DPF. He understands customer needs particularly well, having been a partner in his family garden center for nearly a decade.
Danny’s time in the industry also includes sales roles with H. E. Hodge Co. Inc., Cumming, Georgia; Florikan, Sarasota, Florida; Progress Growers Supply, Canton, Georgia; and McGinnis Farms, Alpharetta, Georgia.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/15/2018
Other news in this sector: