Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: $75,000 up for grabs for growersCultivating Change is a grant program that gives local farms funds to upgrade operations, invest in food safety, implement sustainable technology, and continue doing what they do best: grow.
Cultivating Change is part of Greener Fields Together’s mission to create a sustainable supply chain from seed-to-fork. The program is funded by Greener Fields Together’s network of fresh produce distributors throughout North America who want to invest in the farms that have been the backbone of their communities for generations.
Every time a distributor within our network purchases a package from a Greener Fields Together (GFT) local farm partner, they donate 5 cents to the Cultivating Change fund. This year, our distributors purchased over 1,400,000 packages from GFT local farms, resulting in $75,000 in total grant awards.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/10/2018
Other news in this sector: