This 60-minute webinar is the 4th and last webinar of the Hoogendoorn and Partners Webinar Series on ‘Next Generation Growing’. The first webinar on plant empowerment was organized with partner LetsGrow.com on October 5. In this webinar, the three plant balances that mainly determine the growth processes of a plant were introduced: the water balance, the energy balance, and the assimilates balance. In the second webinar with Koppert, the assimilates balance was discussed in more detail and the third webinar with Cultilène was focused on water balance.
In the following webinar on January 25, Hoogendoorn and Svensson will discuss the plant balance ‘energy balance’.
- When: Thursday January 25, 2018
- Where: Online
- Duration: 60 minutes
- What: Energy balance
- Time: 9 am or 3 pm (CET)
- Costs: Free
- How to have a more active plant climate at no cost
- How to achieve a more homogenous climate in your greenhouse
- How to reduce disease pressure by preventing crop condensation
- How to have a more resilient crop
For more information:
Hoogendoorn Growth Management
T: +31 (0)10 460 80 80