Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
webinar, January 25
Realize a more active plant climate by use of climate screensAfter the previous three webinars of the Hoogendoorn and Partners Webinar Series on ‘Next Generation Growing’, the next free webinar ‘Energy balance’ will be organized with Svensson on Thursday, January 25, 2018.
This 60-minute webinar is the 4th and last webinar of the Hoogendoorn and Partners Webinar Series on ‘Next Generation Growing’. The first webinar on plant empowerment was organized with partner LetsGrow.com on October 5. In this webinar, the three plant balances that mainly determine the growth processes of a plant were introduced: the water balance, the energy balance, and the assimilates balance. In the second webinar with Koppert, the assimilates balance was discussed in more detail and the third webinar with Cultilène was focused on water balance.
In the following webinar on January 25, Hoogendoorn and Svensson will discuss the plant balance ‘energy balance’.
- When: Thursday January 25, 2018
- Where: Online
- Duration: 60 minutes
- What: Energy balance
- Time: 9 am or 3 pm (CET)
- Costs: Free
- How to have a more active plant climate at no cost
- How to achieve a more homogenous climate in your greenhouse
- How to reduce disease pressure by preventing crop condensation
- How to have a more resilient crop
For more information:
Hoogendoorn Growth Management
T: +31 (0)10 460 80 80
Publication date: 1/9/2018
Other news in this sector: