Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Vine-ripened tomatoes are a very neat sales gimmick"
- US: Controlled environment agriculture experiencing rapid growth
- CAN (NB): Extreme flood causes plants in nursery to swim
- New sensors and forecasting algorithms for smart agriculture
- "The reintroduction of industrial hemp is in full swing worldwide"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
webinar, January 25
Realize a more active plant climate by use of climate screensAfter the previous three webinars of the Hoogendoorn and Partners Webinar Series on ‘Next Generation Growing’, the next free webinar ‘Energy balance’ will be organized with Svensson on Thursday, January 25, 2018.
This 60-minute webinar is the 4th and last webinar of the Hoogendoorn and Partners Webinar Series on ‘Next Generation Growing’. The first webinar on plant empowerment was organized with partner LetsGrow.com on October 5. In this webinar, the three plant balances that mainly determine the growth processes of a plant were introduced: the water balance, the energy balance, and the assimilates balance. In the second webinar with Koppert, the assimilates balance was discussed in more detail and the third webinar with Cultilène was focused on water balance.
In the following webinar on January 25, Hoogendoorn and Svensson will discuss the plant balance ‘energy balance’.
- When: Thursday January 25, 2018
- Where: Online
- Duration: 60 minutes
- What: Energy balance
- Time: 9 am or 3 pm (CET)
- Costs: Free
- How to have a more active plant climate at no cost
- How to achieve a more homogenous climate in your greenhouse
- How to reduce disease pressure by preventing crop condensation
- How to have a more resilient crop
For more information:
Hoogendoorn Growth Management
T: +31 (0)10 460 80 80
Publication date: 1/9/2018
Other news in this sector: