Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Geothermal Resources Council announces new board of directorsThe Geothermal Resources Council (GRC) is governed by a Board of Directors, elected by the general membership to 2-year terms. To provide continuity, half of the Board is elected every year. All GRC members are eligible for election to the Board of Directors.
The global GRC membership took part in the ballot in November, and the result was that four new members of the Board were elected: Roland Horne, Jennifer Livermore, Josh Nordquist and Ann Robertson-Tait.
They join nine other members who have been re-elected to the Board of Directors: Dave Boden, Marcelo DeCamargo, Kevin Kitz, Danielle Matthews-Seperas, Bill Rickard, Elaine Sison-Lebrilla, Gene Suemnicht, Kevin Wallace and Patrick Walsh.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/3/2018
Other news in this sector: