Job offersmore »
- Senior Banana Ripener - Swords, North County Dublin
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Geothermal Resources Council announces new board of directorsThe Geothermal Resources Council (GRC) is governed by a Board of Directors, elected by the general membership to 2-year terms. To provide continuity, half of the Board is elected every year. All GRC members are eligible for election to the Board of Directors.
The global GRC membership took part in the ballot in November, and the result was that four new members of the Board were elected: Roland Horne, Jennifer Livermore, Josh Nordquist and Ann Robertson-Tait.
They join nine other members who have been re-elected to the Board of Directors: Dave Boden, Marcelo DeCamargo, Kevin Kitz, Danielle Matthews-Seperas, Bill Rickard, Elaine Sison-Lebrilla, Gene Suemnicht, Kevin Wallace and Patrick Walsh.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/3/2018
Other news in this sector: