Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Nourish Bowls wins innovation award at NY Produce Show
Mann Packing recently announced that its Nourish Bowls, which they say are the only warm, veggie-based meal kits on the market, received Produce Business’ first-annual Innovation Award, presented on December 14th at the New York Produce Show.
Mann’s line of Nourish Bowls recently expanded with another on-trend flavor profile: Spicy Thai. According to the company, the new bowl is the first veggie noodle kit to feature noodles made from kohlrabi.
"With fragrant hints of lemongrass and coconut, the new bowl is complete with nutrient-rich kohlrabi noodles, fresh kale and carrots, a spicy Thai sauce and toasted, sweetened coconut flakes for topping," said Gina Nucci, director of corporate marketing at Mann’s. "Spicy Thai joins Sesame Sriracha, Monterey Risotto, Southwest Chipotle, Bacon Maple Brussels and Cauli Rice Curry."
“We are overjoyed to have Nourish Bowls recognized as an Innovation Award recipient,” she added. “Mann’s has a long history of innovation and Nourish Bowls are a perfect example of our mission to continually offer convenient fresh veggie solutions to our consumers.”
Mann’s was one of ten recipients of the Produce Business Innovation Award at the New York Produce Show.
For more information:
Mann Packing Co.
Tel: +1 (831) 796-2663
Publication date: 1/2/2018
Other news in this sector: