Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"Nothing is perfect"
"Crooked" fruits and vegetables on shelves at the beginning of the yearIt all depends on inner value! At Netto Marken-Discount, this principle will once again be echoed on the fruit and vegetable shelves at the beginning of the new year. As part of its "Nothing is perfect" initiative, from 2 to 6 January 2018, the grocer will once again bring local apples and carrots with bruises to their stores nationwide.
Crooked, awkward and with small blemishes
Some fruits and vegetables that will be on offer at Netto Marken-Discount from 2 to 6 January 2018 are truly no beauties. And yet, in terms of freshness and taste, they are in no way inferior to the "top models" on the fruit and vegetable shelves. Netto again offers perfect imperfect carrots and apples from German soil - and not only with prominent placement on the shelves, but also with low promotional prices for the high-quality products: for one week customers are able to buy 2 kilogram bags of apples for 2.79 euros and the 1-kilogram bag of carrots for 0.59 euros - in all of the country's more than 4,170 Netto branches.
"With our 'Nothing is perfect' initiative, we are pioneers in the competitive environment and are pleased that the promotions are very well received by our customers year after year," says Stefanie Adler, from Netto corporate communications. With the promotions taking place according to availability and the local harvest situation, Netto has been showing its customers the value of food appreciation since 2013. In addition to all this, with this commitment Netto is strengthening its long-standing partnerships with farmers from Germany.
Source: Netto Marken Discount
Publication date: 1/2/2018
Other news in this sector: