Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (NV): Marapharm to build third facility in Las VegasMarapharm has selected American Builders to manufacture the third building for its cannabis property located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Delivery is expected within 60 days.
“American Buildings is located in Carson City Nevada and it’s great that we can support a “local” manufacturer. There is the potential of a tax credit benefit because Marapharm Las Vegas LLC is also a Nevada company. American Builders is a division of Nucor Corporation which is the largest producer of steel in the United States. Quality, price, reliability and service was our criteria and American Buildings fits all of these items.” Linda Sampson, Marapharm CEO.
Marapharm announced on October 10, 2017 construction plans for a third building which will be 65,635 square feet on the 7 acre property located in Las Vegas, adjacent to 2 existing cultivation buildings.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/2/2018
Other news in this sector: