Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (AZ): The future of farming takes root
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- Ultra-thin MA film seeks to revolutionize packaging
Exchange ratesmore »
US (NV): Marapharm to build third facility in Las VegasMarapharm has selected American Builders to manufacture the third building for its cannabis property located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Delivery is expected within 60 days.
“American Buildings is located in Carson City Nevada and it’s great that we can support a “local” manufacturer. There is the potential of a tax credit benefit because Marapharm Las Vegas LLC is also a Nevada company. American Builders is a division of Nucor Corporation which is the largest producer of steel in the United States. Quality, price, reliability and service was our criteria and American Buildings fits all of these items.” Linda Sampson, Marapharm CEO.
Marapharm announced on October 10, 2017 construction plans for a third building which will be 65,635 square feet on the 7 acre property located in Las Vegas, adjacent to 2 existing cultivation buildings.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/2/2018
Other news in this sector: