Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (ME): Private equity firm plans new hydroponic farmA private equity firm that failed to restart a Maine paper mill is working on developing a fish farm for the Maine town of Standish.
Portsmouth, New Hampshire-based Cate Street Capital says it is backing two entrepreneurs who want to create a hydroponic fish farm on the campus of St. Joseph's College in Standish. The Bangor Daily News reports the entrepreneurs' company, Organic Nutrition Inc., began construction on a Florida headquarters in October.
The Maine facility is planned for construction in 2018.
Read more at US News
Publication date: 1/2/2018
Other news in this sector: