Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (ME): Private equity firm plans new hydroponic farmA private equity firm that failed to restart a Maine paper mill is working on developing a fish farm for the Maine town of Standish.
Portsmouth, New Hampshire-based Cate Street Capital says it is backing two entrepreneurs who want to create a hydroponic fish farm on the campus of St. Joseph's College in Standish. The Bangor Daily News reports the entrepreneurs' company, Organic Nutrition Inc., began construction on a Florida headquarters in October.
The Maine facility is planned for construction in 2018.
Read more at US News
Publication date: 1/2/2018
Other news in this sector: