Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
LumiGrow releases online energy payback calculatorLumiGrow announced the release of their online energy payback calculator. Now growers of all crop-types and sizes can compare energy-usage, heat load, and cost of LumiGrow products quickly and easily from their website.
“LumiGrow has become synonymous with the industry’s most knowledgeable horticultural lighting support”, says CEO Shami Patel. “We’re continually improving and inventing tools for growers to understand what’s possible with the newest leading-edge technology. Still, don’t worry about losing that personal touch. We’re still available to take your call and offer lighting support by growers for growers from our light planning specialists and in-house horticultural researchers. Our new tools have been developed so you can get energy and payback information quicker, on your own time.”
LumiGrow still urges that growers just beginning to use LED lighting, or those that are constructing a new facility to contact them directly. “Our new tools are for your convenience, but we’re happier than ever to take your call and guide you through your project. Our knowledgeable staff can guide customers through detailed lighting trials for all ranges of crops, so you can ensure that your ROI makes sense”, says VP of Sales and Marketing, Jay Albere.
For more information:
Publication date: 1/2/2018
Other news in this sector: