Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (WI): Microgreens business sprouts upShekhinah Bernier thought she was moving back to the Sheboygan area to help out a budding microgreen business, but she ended up buying it instead.
The entrepreneur, the daughter of Brian and Lisa Bernier — owners of Harvest Cafe in Sheboygan — moved back to the area several months ago to lend a hand at Little Sprouts Farm, but when the owner of the farm landed a job out of state, Shekhinah — and her parents — decided to buy the company.
Read more at the Wisconsin State Farmer (Phillip Bock)
Publication date: 12/22/2017
Other news in this sector: